We want to better understand your therapy goals and help you achieve them! This clinic specializes in musculoskeletal physical therapy, post-surgical rehabilitation, sports medicine, and balance and fall prevention. Our professionals will use evidence-based preventions combined with personalized treatment plans to make your physical therapy experience the best it can be.
Our physical therapists and physical therapy technicians, as well as our administrative team, will make your experience at our Hampstead location a beneficial experience. Our physical therapists boast impressive credentials, experience, and a track record of helping our patients regain mobility, recover from surgery, and ultimately achieve better physical health. Make an appointment at our Hampstead location today!
Hampstead Physical Therapy Staff Members
Physical Therapy Staff
Dr. Preston "Rusty" Walker, Jr., PT, DPT, OCS
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- (OCS) by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified in Dry Needling by the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy.
- Certified in Spinal Manipulation by the American Academy of Manipulative Therapy.
- Trained in McKenzie, Maitland, Mulligan and Muscle Energy techniques
- Member of the Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Rusty’s areas of interest include post-operative rehab, manual therapy and dry needling
Rusty is a true believer in cross training. He enjoys spending time with his family, surfing, paddling, training, biking and practicing yoga.