We understand the growing concern about the rapidly changing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and want to keep you informed. We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
What you need to know:
1. We are here for you and will remain a HEALTHY SOLUTION for our community!
2. We are cleaning and disinfecting regularly per CDC standards. We have intensified our cleaning and disinfecting procedures of frequently touched surfaces.
3. We ask that patients use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands
-Before each treatment
-After handling paperwork and/or touching any surfaces and/or therapy equipment
-Upon leaving our facility
4. Patients are asked to wait in the car. A staff member will escort you in and out of the clinic. Your temperature will be screened before your appointment.
5. Caregivers are asked to wait in the car.
6. MASKS are required. No exceptions.
7. Clinics have been rearranged to comply with social distancing treatment standards.
8. Appointment times are staggered to allow for social distance standards as well.
9. Anyone who is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.